Friday, March 27, 2009

And so...

And so the longest week of my life meanders into the weekend.

Man, I've never been so ready for a weekend in my life, and I didn't even have any stressful homework or anything. (Or if I did, I didn't do it.)

In human development we talked about how men literally can think of nothing. I am supremely jealous. If I could completely blank my mind, my life would be five hundred zillion times easier. As it is, if I want to have some mental quiet, I have to flip through celebrity magazines. There is no easier way for me to stop thinking of things that stress me out/irritate me than to read about celebs being human.

It's sickeningly comforting, and it's the only consistent method. Some days I can use Jane Austen, but only if I'm not feeling anti-love. (Which I am this week.)

...

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to even out my mood swings. Until that day comes, I think I'll see how Brangelina is doing...

1 comment:

anjuli said...

You are too funny. The only time I read those magazines is when I am traveling. I stock up on them so that I have several to read on the airplane. Otherwise, I'm culturally ignorant.