Saturday, December 27, 2008

Modern Jo + Boredom + Saturday Night = The iPod Shuffle Game

So, on account of me being bored out of my everloving mind, and my friends having dropped off the face of the earth, I decided to play the iPod shuffle game. I got the questions from Cindy's blog and the songs come from my own little Sansa music player. Ready, go.

1. If someone says "Is that okay?" you say:
Patti-Class (Forbidden Broadway)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Joy in the Journey (Day of Celebration) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. What do you look for in a guy?
Gliding (Ragtime)

4. How do you feel today?
We Dance (Once on this Island) Not really; not dance-y. Just jittery.

5. What is your life's purpose?
What is this Feeling? (Wicked) To hate people, apparently.

6. What is your motto?
Prolouge: Ragtime (Ragtime)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Cinderella at the Grave (Into the Woods)

8. What do your parents think of you?
The House Upon the Hill (The Secret Garden) I must be surly like Mary Lennox.

9. What do you think about often?
An Operatic Tragedy (Little Women) This one actually works! I constantly have stories and narrations in my head.

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Little Voice (Hilary Duff)

11. What do you think of the person you like?
So Yesterday (Hilary Duff) Hey! This one works, too! I don't like anyone right now, and the person I used to like is definitely so yesterday.

12. What is your life's story?
Joseph's Dream (Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat)

13. What do you want to do when you grow up?
For Good (Wicked)

14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Nothing Like the City (Ragtime)

15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (Mamma Mia) Yes ma'am; ABBA is the pants.

16. What is your hobby/interest?
The Voice Across the Moors (Jane Eyre) Being either a jerkwad minister or a slightly clairvoyant leading lady. Sounds healthy fo sho.

17. What is your biggest fear?
One Small Girl (Once on this Island) Midgets?

18. What is your biggest secret?
Take a Chance on Me (Little Women) I have a secret crush on Teddy!

19. What do you think of your friends?
The Cheat is Not Dead (Strong Bad Sings) This is the best song ever. Listen: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail68.html

20. What song will they play at your funeral?
Do-Re-Mi (The Sound of Music) I sure hope not.

That was less amusing than I hoped. Maybe if I didn't have so many musicals on my Sansa... I can't even tell you how many finales and prologues and entr'actes I've got floating around on that thing.

I think I'm gonna go make emo/gothic/random Miis on the family Wii. Have fun with life, readers.

No comments: