Friday, November 7, 2008

Grounded

Sooooooooooo...

I should probably write something. And it should probably be entertaining or something.

...

I got nothing.

Well, I got grounded. But that's pretty much it.

No, I didn't get caught smoking pot again (hahaha).

No, I wasn't caught with a guy (although I totally told my YW group that and they were scandalized...haha).

No, I didn't get arrested or ticketed.

I can't think of any other reasons a person would be grounded, besides the actual reason.

Last Friday I spent nine hours at Kayla's house and I didn't call my parents to check in and Kayla had turned off her cell phone, so they couldn't get a hold of me. So they were less than thrilled when I got home at midnight. (Not to mention this was a repeated offense; I got in that late pretty much every weekend in October.)

And plus I started this new medication that can have a side-effect of suicidal tendencies, so when they couldn't reach me, they thought I'd offed myself.

So, yeah, I'm grounded, but I'm glad my parents care enough to ground me.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! Grounded. Becca Becca. What is your actual curfew time?