Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Seriously posting

Hey! I'm finally buckling down and blogging! Remember how I promised how this post would be amusing/engaging? Well, I may or may not have been lying. We'll just have to see...

Yeah....nothing....

WAIT! I think I have a spark of creativity!

Mmm, nope. That'd be my stomach. Sometimes it talks to me. Want me to interpret?

Stomach: "Hey! Let's go get some Bajio!"

Me: "Nope. We got some yesterday, remember?"

Stomach: "Yeah, and remember how good it was? We could eat chimichangas all day!"

Me: "We probably could. But then we'd explode, like that guy on Batman."

Stomach: "Ew. That's gross, Becca."

Me: "I know, right? That's why we're not getting Bajio today."

Stomach: "*sighs* What about Panda? Can we go get Panda?"

Me: "*looks at clock* No. It's 12:50. We need to go make a pants cake with Lauren in a little bit."

Stomach: "Oooh! A pants cake is almost as good as Panda!"

Me: "We won't be eating it, stomach. It's for Gretchen and Missy."

Stomach: "...oh...."

Me: "Let's go make a sandwich so you stop whining, okay?"

Stomach: "Woot! Let's do it!"

So, I'm going to go get a sandwich for my loud stomach. I'll think of something funny/creative later, okay?

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love you. I love your stomach. Both are the pants - like the pants cake, if it really gets made this time. ;)

Brandon said...

I would kill for good Chinese.

Don't settle for a lame sandwich, Becca's stomach! Fight for flavorful goodness!

Josh said...

uh.... why didn't you go to Panda? It's good. In fact, I want Chinese right now. But no one will take me.

Becky said...

I so hope you got a picture of the pants cake!

Cindy Lou said...

Becca!! I didn't even know you had a blog! You're so funny:)