Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yo en Tres

I don't normally do those lame-o tagging things, but since I have nothing of importance to write, I might as well. This one is called, "Me in Three." (or "yo en tres" for all my Spanglish amigos.) Apparently I'm supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

Joys:
1) Laughing (whether at clever jokes, stupid people, or my sister Brooke after 9; it makes no difference to me)
2) Sarcasm (the devil's language, but oh-so wonderful)
3) Acting! (I love performing so much that it's probably unhealthy.)

Fears:
1) Failure.
2) Accidentally killing someone I love. (like running over them or not being able to donate a kidney)
3) Getting a debilitating disease that makes me a vegetable. (pull the plug, people!)

Goals:
1) Going to a university on the East coast.
2) Being on Broadway at least once.
3) Getting married to a guy who's hot, smart, and socially competent and having lots of little girls.

Current obsessions/hobbies:
1) I'm currently working on my caricature/likeness skills with Sharpie and poster board. I'm getting pretty good.
2) Uglies.
3) Learning Italian.

Random (and perhaps surprising) facts about myself:
1) I don't have my appendix or tonsils.
2) My middle fingers are crooked.
3) I love looking at things. My room is plastered with posters and pictures.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please contact my secretary, Senor Cardgage, on the way out.


(Disclaimer: Senor Cardgage may or may not give a vague or nonsensical answer.)

2 comments:

Brandon said...

What, no good universities west of New York? Pssh.

Amy said...

Grape jelly banks.