Monday, March 17, 2008

When I take over the world

I know that I've shared this plan with just about everyone I come in contact with, but I'm posting it anyway. You know; in case some politician who has run out of ideas for bills and laws and the like is randomly reading my blog. I like to be prepared.

When I take over the world, I think that by age 14 most people have the ability to decide what they want to do for their career. Therefore, if you know what you want to do, you can pick the appropriate job field. That way if you want to do something mathy and sciencey, you can study math and science to your heart's content.

And if, like me, you think that science is detestable and utterly irrelevant to what you want to do (psychology/acting), you don't have to take it! Huzzah!

(This is only one of the things that I would change. Another is making it a law that being stupid is a federal offense.)

The reasons I'm posting this now is that I'm trying to figure out redox reaction stuff. Chemistry is hard. I probably should have started it sooner... >.< Oh well.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Becca I will help you take over the world and put those stupid people in prison. Did you know your Grandma Killian got her minor degree in Chemistry? Yes, I asked her why she didn't pass those genes onto me when I took Chem 110 at BYU my first semester.