Sunday, February 10, 2008

Loving Life

Hee hee hee. Sometimes being optimistic makes people look at you funny. I'm in this tap class at Paradigm, and I ordered some sleek black shoes online. They came today, and I was extremely excited. I opened the box with much anticipation...

And then...

There was another box.

It was kind of little.

My thoughts at this point were along the lines of "Hmm. This box is awfully small to hold shoes that will fit on my huge feet."

So I opened that box.

And took off the tissue paper.

And there were two cute little shoes, in size ten for children.

I could have been mad, but it was too funny. I envisioned myself tap dancing in these little tiny shoes, and I just laughed.

Why stress out when you can find the humor in everything?

3 comments:

Brandon said...

These ones... these are for the childrens.

Mandi says she'll send you hers. Because I guess you're the same size of feet or something.

Becky said...

HAHA that is so awesome! Make Micah wear them.

Amy said...

I'm glad you could just laugh at that...It would kinda be like one of the Cinderella sisters trying to dance in her shoe. Ha ha ha...